Today, I want to share some sustainable fashion Christmas gifts ideas. I personally prefer experience-focused gifts such as skydiving or a road trip, but many people prefer physical gifts. If your or your loved one’s primary love language is gifts (Who else here read ‘5 languages of love’? It’s a great book on relationship!), I hope you will find this gift list helpful!
To make this list easier to read, I will first list out gender-neutral ideas, then female-focused gift ideas, and finally super extravagant (expensive) gift ideas.
I love Patagonia puffy jackets. Not only are they versatile and warm, they are super travel-friendly and sustainable!
- Patagonia Men’s Nano Puff Jacket in Grey
- Patagonia Men’s Down Vest in Navy
- Patagonia Men’s Nano Puff with Hoody
- Patagonia Women’s Nano Puff Jacket in Black
- Patagonia Down Sweater – Women’s Black
- Womens Patagonia Nano Puff Vest Black
I love cashmere sweaters because they are so soft. If you take good care of them (aka, only dry-clean them once every season), they practically last for a life time.
Here are my favorite cashmere sweaters:
Ethical leather goods are not cheap, but if you take good care of them, their cost per wear gets cheaper.
Here are my favorite leather goods that are ethically made by Gardendal: http://gardendal.se/shop-bags.html
These designer heels are my personal favorite, and they are ON SALE!!!(Well, my piggy bank is still too small. LOL)
I don’t think designer brands are sustainable, but I tend to believe they are ethically made as designer shoes are usually hand-made in Italy by a team of highly-skilled artisans. If you know more information about this, please tell me more!
- TOM FORD – Suede Sandals – Black
- Saint Laurent – Jane Leather Sandals – Black
- Burberry – Metallic-trimmed Leather Sandals – Neutral
- Jimmy Choo – Minny Leather Sandals – Black
This list can seriously go forever, but let me stop here with one last closet staple that I think everyone should own at least one:
These are some winter coats from Stella McCartney that I personally love!
- Stella McCartney Angela wool coat
- Stella McCartney Belted Wool-blend Coat
- Stella McCartney Women’s Bryce Coat-BEIGE
Thank you so much for reading! I really hope you find this list helpful. Lastly, happy holidays! 🙂
Smile and styles on!