Happy New Year, everyone!
In 2016, one of my goals is to be more mindful with my shopping habits and to think less about chasing after the latest fashion trends.
Here are some of my to-do items to stay sustainable:
- Purchase statement items unique to my closet
- Invest in well-made timeless pieces
- Follow cleaning instructions and take good care of every pieces
- Create new outfits with old pieces
- Share/exchange my clothes with friends rather than sending them to landfill
Lace is one of my favorite fashion styles. Feminine, elegant and timeless, it elevates and adds drama to any outfits
Hope you enjoy this outfit I paired using my old items. May 2016 start sustainably and stylish for you.
Smile and style on~
Top :: Banana Republic Heritage Lace Top (Sold Out) Similar Here
Skirt :: J.O.A. (Old) Almost the SAME skirt Here
Earrings :: Anthropologie (Sold out) Alternative here
Shoes :: Local Boutique in Venice Beach